Passive chakra therapy is a way to balance and heal your chakras with little to no effort. There are many ways to use passive chakra therapy, some that only take a few minutes of your time to prepare. While it isn’t as effective as normal forms of chakra therapy, it can be a major help to those who have just one or two chakras that disalign every now and then.
One of the most common forms of passive chakra therapy is using colors. Color therapy is a natural, non-invasive form of healing that uses the energies and vibrations of colors. The idea is that different parts of your body give off vibrations and the vibrations from color can clear, balance, or reset your body’s vibrations; therefore healing your ailments. There are a number of different ways to use color therapy, and some of the most common ways are through decor, dress, and diet. To use color therapy in decor, you can do something as simple as having colorful flowers and plants or colored candles; or something more drastic as painted walls, tapestries, and even colored light bulbs. You can dress in the colors corresponding with the chakras, to give it a boost. If you think all your chakras need balancing, you can wear something colorful or something with a rainbow. Color therapy in diet is as simple as eating something that is the same color as the chakra you are wanting to balance. You would eat lettuce, cabbage, and kiwi for your heart chakra, blueberries, grapes, and blackberries for your throat chakra, and so on.
Another way to heal your chakras without much effort would be to use essential oils, incenses, and aromatherapies. There are a few different ways to use essential oils to heal your chakras. You can use the oils to anoint your chakra points, and use the corresponding oils for each of the chakra points. You can also anoint candles, or charms. There are a few different options for incense for the chakras. There are some incenses that are made specifically for the chakra (HEM has a nice chakra incense line) and there are some incenses that aren’t made for the chakras, but can be used for the chakras. More ways to use scents for your chakras would be different soaps and shampoos, body lotions and sprays, and even spray and plug in air fresheners.
You can use crystals, gems, and stones to balance your chakras and there are so many ways you can do this. One of the most popular ways to do this is to carry a crystal with you. You can put a single crystal in your pocket, or you can make a pouch or vial with crystals for all the chakra. If you have jewelry with crystals, you can use this to help your chakras as well. There are quite a few bracelets and necklaces made from different crystal beads and chips that are super great for your chakras. There are some that are even specifically made for your chakras. You can find wire cage pendants for necklaces that you can stick any stone of your choice in. If you have the space, setting up a crystal grid is an amazing choice to balance your chakras. With a crystal grid, you can make it and leave it for however long you want. If you plan on leaving it up for more than a week, you should cleanse and charge it weekly. An easy way to do this is with smoke (from incense or smudge stick) and visualization. You can also use crystals and gems in an elixir. You can do this by putting crystals in a glass cup, putting that glass in a bowl, filling the bowl with water (do not put any in the glass), and letting it steep for a few hours. You don’t want to put the crystals in the water you’ll drink because some crystals are toxic and some are sensitive to water.
There are other, not so common ways to balance and heal your chakras with ease. One of these ways would be with orgone, or orgonite. Orgone was one of Wilhelm Reich’s theories in which energies could be distributed via a small container. Orgonite is an item made from resin, metal shaving, and other items (usually a charm or crystal) that generates and attracts positive energy similar to Wilhelm Reich’s orgone accumulators. Orgonite has many different shapes and can be used for just about any purpose. When using orgonite for chakra healing, you should choose a piece that has seven chakra related colors or crystals, or a piece that contains one of the all chakra healer stones, like kyanite. Orgonite has become very popular and is quite easy to come by. It can be a little expensive, but you can make your own for about the same price.
Another not so common way would be with charms and other talismans. These can be made in a multitude of ways. I prefer to make mine from carved wood or molded clay. You can inscribe, mold, or carve different chakra symbols into the charm. You can use any symbol and any medium you’d like, and since you made it, it’s infused with your energies and is more potent. While these are difficult to find premade online, I’m sure it’s possible.
You can also use knick knacks, tapestries, and other decorations to help balance your chakras. Anything that has a rainbow (more specifically the 7 chakra colors) and balancing or peaceful symbols works nicely. Using symbols and sigil magick is another great way for passive chakra therapy. You can use sigils and symbols by putting them on your food, on your body, or any you see often.
Using sound as passive chakra therapy is quite easy. You can make a soundtrack on your computer or phone (or even a CD if you’re old school!) and play it whenever you have. There are different sounds that radiate with similar vibrations to our chakras, which can inturn balance and heal them. There are also mantras that you can recite for each chakra.
Here is a list of some correspondences of the chakras that can help you use passive chakra therapy.
- Color: Reds, Burgundy, Blacks, Dark Browns
- Food: All red foods, apples, beans, raspberries, tomato, strawberry, pomegranate, cherries, pepper, radish, beets, watermelon, carrots, chili
- Incenses/Oils/Scents: vetiver, patchouli, cedarwood, ginger, rosewood, cloves, pepper, rosemary, nutmeg, myrrh
- Crystals/Gems: all red and black stones, hematite, garnet, bloodstone, ruby, carnelian, jasper, red jasper, smokey quartz, mookaite, obsidian, petrified wood
- Sounds: mantra “lam”, keynote C, frequency 256 hz, sound of thunderstorms
- Color: Orange, light reds, dark yellows, golden
- Food: All orange foods, All citrus fruits, almonds, papaya, passion fruit, pumpkin, coconut, mango, mandarins, walnuts
- Incenses/Oils/Scents: tangerine, neroli, orange, jasmine, rosewood, clary sage, bergamot, grapefruit, geranium, ylang ylang
- Crystals/Gems: All orange stones, red and brown aventurine, garnet, jasper, golden tiger eye, tiger iron, carnelian, orange calcite, moonstone, tangerine quartz, fire opal, orange kyanite, copper
- Sounds: mantra “vam”, keynote D, frequency 288 hz, sounds of water (rain, ocean, waterfall)
Solar Plexus Chakra
- Color: Yellow, Gold
- Food: All Yellow foods, banana, pineapple, squash, beans, peppers, brown rice, oats, amaranth, ginger, turmeric, corn
- Incenses/Oils/Scents: lemongrass, coriander, fennel, lime, myrrh, frankincense, lemon, juniper, basil, bergamot, fir needle
- Crystals/Gems: All Yellow and Golden stones, citrine, topaz, zircon, amber, tiger’s eye, calcite, malachite, rhodochrosite, pyrite, yellow sapphire, aragonite
- Sounds: mantra “Ram”, keynote E, frequency 320 hz, sound of roaring fire
- Color: Green, Pink
- Food: Green foods, kale, cabbage, zucchini, chard, broccoli, peas, peppers, leeks, green apples, spinach, kiwi, avocados, grapes
- Incenses/Oils/Scents: Geranium, eucalyptus, rose, rosemary, bergamot, peppermint, tea tree, ylang ylang, jasmine, pine, rosewood
- Crystals/Gems: Green and Pink stones, malachite, jade, rose quartz, green or pink tourmaline, chrysoprase, peridot, fuschite, moonstone, rhodonite, aventurine, rhodochrosite,
- Sounds: mantra “Yam”, keynote F, frequency 341.3 hz, sound of wind, air blowing
- Color: Light blue, Turquoise, Teal
- Food: Blue foods, currants, blackberries, blueberries, dragon fruit, kelp, barley, wheatgrass, mushrooms, purple/blue grapes
- Incenses/Oils/Scents: chamomile, lavender, geranium, coriander, champa, lime, cedarwood, sage
- Crystals/Gems: All Blue stones, turquoise, sodalite, lapis lazuli, topaz, sapphire, aquamarine, azurite, blue lace agate, angelite, chalcedony, chrysocolla, blue aventurine, celestite, larimar, kyanite, apatite
- Sounds: mantra “Ham”, keynote G, frequency 384 hz, sound of singing birds and crickets
- Color: Dark blue, Indigo, Purple
- Food: Purple foods, figs, grapes, raisins, blackberries, purple cabbage/kale/lettuce, purple tomatoes, purple carrots, prunes, blueberries
- Incenses/Oils/Scents: angelica seed, hyacinth, lavender, basil, jasmine, vanilla, lemon
- Crystals/Gems: Dark blue and purple stones, lapis lazuli, indigo, sodalite, fluorite, amethyst, ametrine, kyanite, iolite, tanzanite, lepidolite, rainbow moonstone, diamond
- Sounds: mantra “ksham”/”sham”/”om”/”aum”, keynote A, frequency 426.7 hz, sound of bells and chimes
- Color: White, Clear, Purple
- Food: The crown chakra does not require any food, this chakra ‘feeds’ more on prayer, meditation, fasting, and detoxing.
- Incenses/Oils/Scents: viola, frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood, saffron, lotus, jasmine, ylang ylang, neroli, nutmeg
- Crystals/Gems: White and purple stones, ametrine, selenite, clear quartz, sugilite, white calcite, diamond, charoite, lepidolite, labradorite, herkimer diamond, rutilated quartz, amethyst, howlite
- Sounds: mantra “om”/”mm”/”ang”, keynote B, frequency 480 hz, silence
These are by no means the only ways to balance and heal chakras with little or no effort. If you’d like to add some of the ways you do so, please share in the comments. These are also not the only correspondences for each of the chakras. There are so many more types of incenses and crystals for each, so you should use what feels right to you.
Keep in mind, all of my posts are based on my opinions that I have gathered from my research. You may disagree or have something to add. Please do so kindly in the comments.
Blessed be, brothers and sisters.